De Loudbox Performer is de krachtigste broer uit de serie: Wat een Power met 180 watt!
The Loudbox Performer is our most powerful acoustic amplifier, allowing you to be heard in any situation — solo or ensemble.
With the addition of Bluetooth®
wireless connectivity, you can now easily and neatly add backing tracks or other accompaniment to your performances, jams, and practice sessions.
The Loudbox Performer features 180 watts of transparent bi-amplified acoustic sound and two versatile input channels that accept both 1/4” and XLR sources for instruments and microphones. Each channel includes Fishman’s renowned 3-band EQ, feedback-fighting controls, and a new effects section for more tonal options than ever before.
The dedicated midrange control provides enhanced detail and note definition over conventional 2-way designs. An improved, integrated kickstand design allows the Loudbox Performer to be tilted back 50º for better sound projection at short range.
Loudbox Performer features:
Instrument & Microphone Channels:
- Bluetooth® 4.0 Connectivity
- Two mic/instrument channels with 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Bi-amplified with passive crossover for tweeter and midrange
- Long throw acoustic suspension woofer for clean bass
- 1/4” and 1/8” auxiliary stereo inputs with level control
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level
- Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo and Slap Echo
- Balanced XLR D.I. outputs on each channel and main mix
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Three-way speaker design with built-in 10º baffle angle
- Integrated, low profile kickstand for a tilt angle of 50º
- Combination 1/4” and XLR input with 10dB pad and clip indicator
- Resonant bass and midrange with shelving-style treble control
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch and Notch filter
- Phantom power for condenser mics (24-Volt, high current spec.)
- Reverb / Delay effects level
- Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off
- Dedicated effects loop